Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We are back in NH and getting ready for the Memorial Day weekend. Al is going to playing with the planes tomorrow - washing and cleaning them....he thinks that is fun, go figure. Isabelle and I are going to be getting ready for our big Memorial Day Parade debut in Nashua. We are going to be walking with the Greater Nashua Mother's Club in the parade. The rules are we have to dress in red, white and blue. Of course, Isabelle will look wonderful. I have nothing that is red, so may be a shopping trip is required. Isabelle's stroller needs to be decorated as well, so Sunday will be spent doing that task. I'm ready for it - something simple yet fun is the theme.

Also, this weekend Al's parents will be coming and spending Sunday and Monday with us. They will be in the crowd watching us walk in the Parade. Funny that I will be in a parade when I'm not all that keen on parades. See what happens when one tries to expand one's child's horizons and experience new things. Though, I am thinking up a menu for the weekend...I have found a really tasty lemon pound cake recipe that is low fat - gotta have that one on the list!

Enjoy the beautiful sunny and NOT rainy day!!!

No comments: