Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Whirlwind Day

The past few days have been so much fun. My mom and a good friend of the family's, Walter, visited Isabelle, Al and I in New Hampshire. They arrived yesterday and left late this afternoon. We had a blast! Some of the highlights included a mini-walk at Beaver Brook, tour of the stables and brewery at Budweiser, visiting the animals at the local farm and a great dinner at my house to just name some of the items. Conversation was great as was the whole experience. It was Isabelle's first encounter with a Clydesdale, and she was not afraid....most likely due to the fact that she has been up-close and in person with other horses, though not as big! (Having been to the barn a few times since her birth certainly helped!!) I need to download the pictures and get them here. Also, I'm totally exhausted - in a good way. So, off to relax and watch either a few episodes of Futurama or Red Dwarf.

No comments: