Monday, February 2, 2009

My Dad - The Writer

During his lifetime, my Dad wrote a lot of books.  Mainly on the topic near and dear to his heart, antique firearms.  The news of my Dad's passing rushed through the antique gun world like wildfire.  He was an expert in his field - having been a an expert witness for the Federal Government on more than one occasion regarding antique firearms.  Through this grapevine, a publisher of such periodicals contacted my mom, and now his books are getting the attention and recognition they so deserve.  

The publisher has mentioned my Dad in his most recent newsletter (newsletter http://www.cornellpubs.com/Newsletters/2-09.html).  The article is about half-way through the newsletters.  It provides a list of all of the books he has written.  We are so proud of my Dad!!!   He'd be thrilled to know that his books are highly sought after and selling so well.

No comments: