Sunday, November 21, 2010

Awesome Deal from Shutterfly

Occasionally, I post about a great deal or two. I love it when a company I like offers a special promotion. Shutterfly is doing just this right now. Anyone with a blog will receive 50 free holiday cards. Awesome deal! (Visit Shutterfly's blog for more info. and to submit request.)

I am a HUGE fan of Shutterfly. And, have made many a card and photo album with them. I especially love the great selection of holiday cards they have - even ones on card stock! Our family holiday card will be including the picture below of Isabelle when she visited a butterfly sanctuary.



The card I have chosen in one that allows for more than one picture - love this option! This is going to be my first time with holiday cards from Shutterfly. And, I expect no less than when I normally order prints, photo albums and other occasion cards - excellent product and easy to navigate website. Seriously, Shutterfly has it all over Snapfish. And, I truly enjoy the ability to view the finished product (online of course!) before ordering. Fixing any problems (red eye for example), centering subjects, opting for sepia or black and white is just wonderful for creativity and originality!

There are so many cards to choose from that it can be hard to pick only one! Highly encourage you to check on the holiday card selection - once you get there you will not go any where else!!

No comments: