Thursday, January 27, 2011

Super Great Craft Idea!

(Above image from Little Bit Funky's Blog....not mine!)

I follow a few blogs. Some are okay and others are just plain awesome! One such blog that I follow is A Little Bit Funky. Crystal is a wonderful person who is super creative and artistic. Something I truly envy and wish I had half of her creativity :) I'd like to share with everyone one of her many great craft ideas.....I like it so much I am planning on doing this at a playdate soon! The idea is using freezer paper to stensil a design. Simple and easy...not to mention fun. For instructions, simply check out A Little Bit Funky's blog.

It has been snowing a lot recently, and I was able to capture Isabelle one post-snowy afternoon while playing outside. To be young and enjoy the cold, wet snow again :)

No comments: