Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun Days

It's awesome to be a toddler - no worries, fun around every corner and only a few rules...okay, maybe a lot of rules but most you ignore anyway....right.....

Yesterday, Isabelle had a playdate with a new friend for FIVE hours.  Talk about a pooped little tyke and a Mommy's dream...asleep and soundly and no complaining about going to bed for the night.  Ahhh, it was great.  

Also, Isabelle is now registered for preschool.  This is a major event and caused a lot of stress in my life.  You would think that she is going to be at Harvard by the second grade!  On the plus side, she is going to the school I really wanted and on the date and time I really wanted.  The added plus, she is going to be in the same class as her friend, Hannah.  Perfect all around.

I have tons of pictures to share, but need to get them off of my camera.  So stay tuned!  (Sorry so dull and boring - more of a quick update than anything else.)

No comments: