Thursday, January 1, 2009

BON JOUR de L'AN

Happy New Year everyone!  This year is going to be wonderful.  For me, it started with a great yoga class.  Yes, one New Year's Day!  The studio offered a free yoga class and in lieu of payment, asked everyone to bring non-perishable food for the Nashua Soup Kitchen.  So, two good feelings in one - helping myself and others.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've become addicted to Facebook.  I also Twitter, but no one I know does, so Facebook it is.  The great thing is I am hooking up with old friends and some that I don't see often enough!  It's a blast.  Not to mention making some new friends on the way.

This year's resolutions - though I am not a big fan of such things - are to be more relaxed and have fun.  No matter what happens....at least that is the motto for today ;-)

Wishing everyone a great 2009!!  

No comments: