Saturday, June 27, 2009

Big Day Today

This is the big day for Isabelle - her ballet recital and debut on stage...a real stage!  Should be very exciting, and hopefully she has a great time.  Fingers crossed :-)  The sun seems to be working in our favor so far, though the forecast for the next few days is rain.  Should I be building an Ark?

Question of the day: What would you exclude from your Ark?  Top on my list would be ticks and mosquitos.  Do they serve any purpose other than to pester every living creature?!  Oh yes, and many (if not all) politicians.  No matter who they are and what country they serve, they make the messes in this world.  I've noted on my FB page that the UN is not much different than a bunch of preschoolers or toddlers...all bickering and saying they know what is best.  Right.  Okay, I digressed a bit there.  

Enjoy the day - sunny or rainy!  Will post some pictures of the recital later this weekend.

No comments: