Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dress Rehearsal and the weekend

Start of rehearsal - in line for grand entrance on stage!

Saturday was Isabelle's dress rehearsal for ballet.  Hard to think the year is over for her ballet class.  Of course, we are all set for the summer session - ballet/tap.  The girls looked so darn cute.  Saturday's performance will be awesome.  Will be fun to see how she does on a real stage!



Very cute outfits - guess the song?  You are My Sunshine!

  
Group pose - bummer my flash didn't work too well!

Spent the weekend with my Mom.  Had a delightful dinner with my mom and a friend of the family.  Ended up talking almost to midnight!  Love those kinds of evenings.  Isabelle was a peach too.  She's truly a great kid!!  Think I'll keep her ;-)

Today I am planning on making some chocolate covered strawberries with freshly picked berries from Lull Farm and freezing them for a later date.  Thank you Inger for the idea!!!  Another awesome use for fresh strawberries.  Bummer the strawberry season is so short in here.  Alas, makes them the more divine when they are in season!!!

No comments: