Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dreary Day Fun!

It is another rainy and cool day in New Hampshire.  This is totally amazing the amount of rain we have had.  The weekend was beautiful, but until July 3rd, we had over six weeks of rain!  And, it started again on Monday.  Wonderful.  If I were  mushroom farmer, I'd so love it....cool and dark days.

So, what to do with a preschooler after a zillion days inside....okay, maybe not quite a zillion!  I am not happy about the bugs, so outside is sort of out of the question - though I have been sending her out in the rain on her own to play.  Not heavy rain, nice misting or light rain.  It's worse than winter!  Anyway, I am digressing.  Then, I thought - Currier Museum of Art in Manchester.  Perfect!  So off we are this afternoon for a little culture and fun.  I cannot wait!!


Currently on exhibit at the museum: Turning Wood into Art...looks very interesting.  For more info on the museum visit www.currier.org

Stay dry :-)

No comments: