Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More rain...and some new music

Okay, this is just getting plain ridiculous.  It is still (insert expletive of your choice here) raining!  It is july 1st and the high today was 60!  Seriously, where is this infamous global warming?!?!?!  For the past few years, the summers have been getting *colder* and the winters too.  

I should be taking pictures of the interesting fungus growing in our yard.  Our garden is water logged.  The plants are so "desperately seeking sun".  I think they are getting prison pallor - if plants get such.  Rumor has it that there may be some sun heading this way for the weekend.  One can only hope.

So, what does one do on a crummy and rainy day?  Work? Play?  No, listen to music and download from iTunes some new tunes.  That is just what I've done...music from Omar Souleyman, Ingrid Michaelson and Ray LaMontagne.  Crank the tunes and pretend it is summer....somewhere it is!!!!

Okay, I lied.  I did do a little shopping.  I've just ordered this super-duper skirt from A Little Bit Funky.  How awesome is it....again, pretending it will be summer someday before I die.


No comments: