Friday, April 23, 2010

Red Velvet Cupcakes, fish and more

Nothing is ever still in our lives and that is wonderful! Isabelle will be the proud new owner of two fish on Sunday. She has fallen in love with "Nemo" at school and was very disappointed - okay, in tears really - when on her Lucky Star Day she was not able to feed Nemo because of all the other activities that particular day. So, she asked to buy her own fish. Yes, my four-year old has a been saving account than I. Pretty pathetic on my part! The tank is up and running in her room - 2-gallon one for small fish. I am not really a big fan of fish. Alas, both Isabelle and Al love them.

Today I was able to complete part one of the red velvet cupcakes (24 in total) for tomorrow's fundraiser. Myself and fourteen other people agreed to make cupcakes for a pasta dinner fundraiser for a family in one of my mom's groups that is in need. They look awesome. Tomorrow, the frosting will be made and applied. We are expecting about 300 people! Kudos to Marie for all the hard work she did in organizing the event!!!

Then, there is tomorrow. My Day as I am calling it. Facial and Pedi in the late morning and then off to the pasta dinner and afterwards, Girls Night with friends. I'm loving it!

Now, I am thinking of joining Foursquare. Why not - I do a lot of the other social networking, so why not this one. Now the world can know all that I do....like it really wants to know (lol)!

No comments: