Thursday, April 1, 2010

Strawberry Tarts


Cooking with Isabelle is always fun, and until recently I have done the basics with her...pizza, applesauce, cupcakes, muffins, bread etc. Then, for some reason, I finally remembered about one of my all time favorite children's cookbook authors, Annabel Karmel. Her stuff is so yummy for both children and adults. (Not a huge fan of Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfeld - recipes are okay though not my favorite.)

After buying one book and checking out her website, decided to make the apple meringue tarts. Of course, as is usual with me, I need to make a change...mainly as my strawberries were going to go bad well before the apples. So, the tarts are made with strawberries in place of apples and they look/smell awesome. Cannot wait to taste a bite!

For the recipe, simply check out Annabel Karmel's website. (Hopefully, will get pictures of my creation on here soon!) Thank you Annabel!!

No comments: