Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom

A blast down memory lane! For some reason, Al and I were chatting about crazy shows we liked growing up, and we both said Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom. What a great show that was! It came on after Walt Disney's Magical Kingdom and was well before the new shows of today regarding wild life. If you want to check out some old clips, visit http://www.wildkingdom.com/nostalgia/, and click on Classic Clips. Oh, they are too funny! And, I discovered you can get them from Netflix - that and Bullwinkle and Rocky. You know what is now in my queue at Netflix.




Isabelle and I are taking care of our neighbor's dog this week. We were getting ready to head over, and I took some fun pictures of Isabelle. Being a modest Mom, I think she looks like she belongs in the Hanna Andersson catalogue....mind you she is wearing all Hanna today - like most days. (Love Hanna and Etsy items for children!)

No comments: