Monday, July 7, 2008

Post holiday news

Another week is upon us and my work with CAI-NH is in full swing. The Fall is our busiest time of year regarding events. It contains the chapter's two largest events of the year - golf tournament and trade show. Word of advice - golf tournaments are pains in the tushy to organize. And, with everybody doing one, the competition is steep regarding attracting golfers. This may be the chapter's last year in doing one...I truly hope so!


The holiday weekend was wonderful. We stayed in NH, Isabelle played with her new toy (found on Craigslist) - an 8-in-1 climber from Little Tykes, and a lot of little projects around the house were completed. Amazing what one can do with some extra time!


Love this picture of Isabelle. I had to convert it to B&W as it was too wonderful. I am partial to B&W photos! It is of Isabelle on July 4th.

1 comment:

Ann Marie said...

I can't believe how long Isabelle's hair is! I love the braids! She's a natural beauty! :) Love- AM