Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Holidays are Here

(Possibly the picture for our Holiday cards)

Thanksgiving was really great. Spent time with both my Mom and Al's family, and it was really very nice. Isabelle had a blast playing with her cousins...as any kid should! Now, I am prepping for both Isabelle's "kid" birthday party (Thursday) and our Holiday Open House (Saturday). This month is a busy one. Every weekend something is going happening, and the weekdays are no less busy. Dinner parties here and the like. Wow, when January comes around, I'll be bored!



Joined FaceBook, and was amazed at how many of my friends are already a part of it. Also joined Twitter....though no one I know is on it as of yet...working on that one!



(Isabelle and I)

Over the weekend, we went to purchase our Christmas Tree, and had a lot of fun doing so...as the pictures below indicate. The house is almost all decorated. I have decorated an artificial tree in our screened-in porch, and it looks awesome. Used red and gold decorations only, and it looks grand!
(Isabelle in action!)
(Helping Daddy find the right tree)

No comments: