Thursday, December 4, 2008

iMac is here and cooking with Isabelle

My budding chef and I decided it was time to use some bananas that were not going to be long for this world and make some yummy homemade muffins.  Isabelle *loved* being able to pour, mix and spoon throughout the experience - as clearly noted by her BIG smile




I am also thrilled to announce that this is my first posting using my new iMac.  Some things are intuitive while others, well, let's just say I called Apple support three times last night and have the toll-free number close at hand.  I usually don't get this excited about electronics, but WOW, I really like this thing.  Very easy to use and takes up so much less space....great for those of use who do not have a lot of space to spare.  

Still getting ready for Saturday's Holiday Open House.  Starting to get some of the finishing touches accomplished.  I wanted (and have done) to fill a vase or glass with lemons and cranberries as a center piece for the dining room table.  I was just about to go out and buy what I wanted to use when I discovered I already had something....a vase from a long time ago.  Sometimes being a bit of a pack-rat can be to one's advantage!  I'll take pictures and share.  It looks stunning!  Get creative this holiday season and see what you have laying about to use as decorations.  You may surprise yourself as I did to myself!

No comments: