Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday 19th Amendment

Today is a special day for many women in the USA. It is the "birthday" of the ratification of the 19th Amendment....and I truly hope that anyone who reads my blog knows what the 19th Amendment is and there is no need for me to explain it......

So, how appropriate is it that I mention this during the 2008 election year?! So, everyone (male or female or whatever) get out and vote this November. There is the correct candidate to vote for, but this is not the purpose of my blog, so I will not tell you the correct answer ;-) Another great thing about the voting process in the USA - it is anonymous....at least so far......

Get out there and enjoy something deliciously decadent to celebrate the 89th year of the 19th Amendment....and just remember that there are some women who are older than the amendment, though probably very few (if any) who never had the right to vote.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 19TH AMENDMENT!!!

No comments: