Monday, June 9, 2008

Travelling to CT

We are off on another journey to Connecticut. So, my blog may be a little slow in getting information to you until the end of the week. Spending time with my Mom, and hopefully getting to have lunch with my sister in Litchfield. I have not been to Litchfield since my Dad passed away - too hard and too many memories, especially for my Mom. So I am very eager to go as the center of Town is quaint and fun. Later this summer, I'll be going to visit my Dad's cousin (and only Vorisek relative) in Warren. She has a farm and some beautiful land in town.

It has been horribly hot. On Friday is was only 58 - Saturday it was almost 100!! This mini-heatwave is to stay with us until Tuesday or Wednesday...then down into the 80's. Ahh, Spring in New England - blink and you miss it ;-)

Later this week I'll be posting some pictures of Isabelle washing my car. I'm going to send one to the editor of The Profile (WMC-BMWCCA's publication). Maybe she'll make the cover again! If anyone wants to check out her last cover, visit www.wmc-bmwcca.org, and click on the 'Library' link, then click (on the right-hand side) the Profile Newsletter link. Isabelle is on the cover of the February 2008 issue. The picture is from last August, but still she made the cover of a publication.....maybe being SEC (Social Events Committee) Chair and knowing the editor who also has a little one helped.

Enjoy the weather were ever you may be!!!

No comments: